Italian Olive Oil ~ Olive Oil ~ Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil ~ Bottled Italian Olive Oil ~ Oil ~ Olive ~ Olive Oils ~ Organic Olive Oil ~ Flavoured Olive Oil
Italian Olive Oil ~ Olive Oil ~ Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil ~ Bottled Italian Olive Oil ~ Oil ~ Olive ~ Olive Oils ~ Organic Olive Oil ~ Flavoured Olive Oil
  Park Farm, Hever Lane, Hever, Kent, TN8 7ET TEL: 01342 850992
| More
 

Welcome to the home of The Italian Olive Oil Company

Here at The Italian Olive Oil Company we offer exclusive single estate Italian olive oil from only the finest Italian olive groves, where the olives are grown and the oil produced and bottled at source, to ensure you the finest and purest extra virgin olive oil.

Harvest information:

The new seasons oils have arrived from Italy and they are all of excellent quality this year. They are full of flavour and the underlying notes are exactly what you would expect from excellent oils from these regions. Some are slightly more piquant and others are slightly more grassy, overall we are delighted with the results.

Sadly costs have gone up by some 5% and as a result of the Brexit vote the exchange rate with the Euro has cost us 15%. We are faced with overall increased costs of 20%. We have looked at our costs very carefully and have strived to keep the price increase as small as possible and you will be delighted that we have kept the increase to a modest 12% overall.

We are also looking at a change in some of the oils that we offer in order to keep as competitive as possible and enhance our range without compromising quality.

Unfortunately one of our favourite oil is not available this year as Guiseppi Saletti from Monte Etna in Sicily said that the quality was too poor and because he does not treat the olive grove with pesticides the olive fly had decimated the crop and what was left was of poor quality and he would not be selling any DOP oil this year.

We hope that he will be able to offer us this excellent oil next year.

Keep a close eye on special offers this year and maybe special introductory prices for new oils. We are attending some new venues this coming year and hope to see you at some of these. The South of England Winter Fair is a week earlier this year and we hope that the new format is as successful and enjoyable as it was in 2016.

We wish all our customers an enjoyable 2017

 


"Indulge and share the secret....."


Supplying the finest single estate first cold stone pressed, extra virgin olive oils.
We we supply the finest single estate first cold stone pressed, extra virgin olive oils, exclusive ceramic pourers, together with an unusual selection of flavoured extra virgin olive oils and our Acqualagna truffle flavoured olive oil and balsamic vinegar. We wish you easy shopping and welcome you to the exclusive joys of single estate Italian olive oil.

Oleum Salutis Fructus, Fattoria Montecchio, Galantino Organic, Suatoni-Amelia, Casa Sola, Monte Etna, Oleum Oleae, Tenuta San Guido, Colle Di Bordocheo, Galantino Single Variety, Acqualagna Truffle Set, Galantino Flavoured Oils & Balsamic Vinegar and Galantino Hand Made Ceramics.

Dont forget to like us on facebook Check out our new Facebook page

 

 

Copyright © 2017 ® All Rights Reserved Designed By MJS Website Design