| Park Farm, Hever Lane, Hever, Kent, TN8 7ET
||TEL: 01342 850992
- Home - Welcome to the home of The Italian Olive Oil Company. We offer exclusive single estate Italian olive oil from only the finest Italian olive groves, where the olives are grown and the oil produced and bottled at source, to ensure you the finest and purest extra virgin olive oil.
- About - The Company was established at the turn of this century by Geoffrey and Richard Davies and his Partner Roberta. They realised that there was a lack of understanding and availability of fine, single estate, extra virgin Italian olive oils in England. These were readily available and somewhat taken for granted in Italy but were very difficult to obtain in England.
- Popeyes Page - Every area of oil production has its own characteristics, generally the Italians consider the three classic ones as Liguria (in the North between Genoa and France), central Tuscany, and Puglia in the Southeast. There are indeed estates in other areas of the country that produce some very individual oils and I hope you have the opportunity to try some of them.
- Oil Facts Sheets - We provide fact sheets for the following Oleum Salutis Fructus, Fattoria Montecchio ,Galantino Organic, Suatoni-Amelia, Casa Sola, Tenuta San Guido, Colle Di Bordocheo, Galantino Single Variety, Acqualagna Truffle Set, Galantino Flavoured Oils & Balsamic Vinegar and Galantino Hand Made Ceramics
- Oleum Salutis Fructus Fact Sheet - Oleum Salutis Fructus is our Ligurian oil that we have selected to include in our famous three regions collection. This very gentle general purpose oil has the typical flavour one expects from a good Ligurian oil. It tastes flowery and fruity and has no particular strong flavours. It is an oil that takes on flavours instead of being overpowering. It is wonderful on fish, light salads and traditional Ligurian pesto dishes.
- Fattoria Montecchio Fact Sheet - Fattoria Montecchio is our Tuscan oil from the Chianti region that we have selected to include in our famous three regions collection. It has won gold and silver awards in the ‘Great Taste Awards’ and is a strong general purpose oil that will be wonderful on most dishes.
It enhances meats, game and traditional Tuscan dishes like bruschetta. Its nutty flavour makes it a great oil to drizzle over your favourite salad and its peppery finish makes it excellent on tomatoes.
- Galantino Organic Fact Sheet - Galantino is our Puglian oil that we have selected to include in our famous three regions collection.
Puglia is renowned for its fine vegetables and this oil from the heart of the region will be wonderful on all your vegetable dishes, especially roast vegetables. It is a very fine general purpose oil that suits salads such as rocket and is recommended for pasta dishes and traditional Italian frying.
- Suatoni-Amelia Fact Sheet - Suatoni-Amelia is an Organically farmed oil.
This oil from the Amelia area is made with respect for the centuries old traditions of oil Production. It is cultivated traditionally and is produced by organic methods. This well balanced oil suits most dishes. It is a favourite on salads and for dipping.
- Casa Sola Fact Sheet - Casa Sola is a fine Tuscan oil from the heart of the Chianti region. Use this half litre bottle when you want the robust taste of a single estate Chianti olive oil.
It has all the complex flavours that you would expect from a fine Tuscan oil. It is not too harsh or peppery and its slightly bitter flavour makes it a favourite oil for summer salads.
- Pinello Fact Sheet - Pinello from the Granato Estate in Sicily is the result of the passion of the owner Natallia Bunkavich.
We are pleased to have this oil as our Sicilian selection in the Connoisseurs Collection.
This oil is great for salad dressing and dipping and it enhances any tomato dish.
- Tenuta San Guido Fact Sheet - Tenuta San Guido makes italy’s greatest wine, here is their equally great olive oil. It is in a 750ml bottle with traditional cork closure. The same bottle and logo they use for their wines.
Use it when you want the robust and distinctive taste of a great single estate olive oil.
- Colle Di Bordocheo Fact Sheet - Colli de bordocheo is a traditional oil from the lucca region of tuscany.
Colli de Bordocheo Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced from this small family. The traditional methods ensure consistent quality and an oil of exceptional complex tastes. A complex but subtly oil with traditional tastes. to use on your favourite dishes, superb for dipping and salads.
- L’Affiorato Gran Cru Fact Sheet - L’affiorato gran cru from DR. Michele galantinos’ coppa malva olive grove in trinitapoli near biscallie in puglia is a truly outstanding oil to experience. By far and away the most interesting oil in our Connoisseurs collection. It is beautifully presented with loving care by the galantino estate. This oil is great for salad dressing and dipping and it enhances the flavour of most dishes.
- Galantino Single Variety Fact Sheet - Single variety oils from Puglia , produced by the Galantino family from the Coratina and Ogliarola
olives in order for you taste the unusual qualities of these two very different varieties.
The Coratina oil is best used for dressing vegetables, on bruschetta and grilled meats.
The Ogliarola oil is best used as a dressing for fish, seafood , white meats and delicate meals.
- Acqualagna Truffle Set Fact Sheet - The wondrous, precious tuber called the truffle has been sought after by man for centuries. The most precious truffles in the world come from three small areas. Perigord in France, Alba in northern Italy and
Acqualagna on the Italian east coast.
- Galantino Flavoured Oils & Balsamic Vinegar Fact Sheet - Aromatised Flavoured Oils are from Puglia and used only fresh fruit or herbs.
Available in Basil, Lemon, Garlic, Chilli, Rosemary, Orange, Oregano and Balsamic Vinegar
For sale in Britain through THE ITALIAN OLIVE OIL COMPANY
- Galantino Hand Made Ceramics Fact Sheet - These hand made ceramic jars are a tradition in this area of Puglia and a great many of the estates have retained their own ceramic production, which dates back for decades. This is the case in the Galantino estate and they uses their own olive oils in these 500ml jars.
- Trade - Our trade only section of our website, to enter and view our full product range you need an individual user name and password, issued only from our trade sales department. To gain access to this section please contact us.
- Awards - We sell only fine single estate grown, bottled Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil this page provide you will a list of all our awards
- Looking after you and your oil - Our olive oils contain just 100% the oil of the olives, with no chemical treatment and nothing added. They are not blended with low grade or refined oils neither are they heated or chemically treated to extract more oil than the olive would give naturally.
- Events - The Italian Olive Oil Company this page provides you with a list of events to which we will be appearing.
- Visit our shop - Buy from our online shop Oleum Salutis Fructus, Fattoria Montecchio ,Galantino Organic, Suatoni-Amelia, Casa Sola, Tenuta San Guido, Colle Di Bordocheo, Galantino Single Variety, Acqualagna Truffle Set, Galantino Flavoured Oils & Balsamic Vinegar and Galantino Hand Made Ceramics.
- Contact us - How to contact The Italian Olive Oil Company. Based in the Uk with a head office in Hever Kent and a south west office in Cornwall
- Terms and Conditions - The Italian Olive Oil Company is a name and company you can trust, payments are through WorldPay or Pay Pal. We have a Code of Practice which encourages the highest standards to ensure consumers are treated fairly when shopping online. Naturally your statutory rights are not affected.
- Sitemap - This page is The Italian Olive Oil Company sitemap pages and lists all the pages on our website.
- Resources - Our resources page list non related companies whom may be of interest to you, it also acts as a link exchange and assist in search engine optimisation